Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Surprise" I'm still here!


I'm back! I've decided I miss writing even if no one reads this, it still feels good to look back at my day or week and let my mind wander beyond the next daily task. Or maybe I feel like this is my only way of communicating with someone who is older than 9. Now since Steve is working out of town and only comes home on the weekends my communication with adults is even more limited. I will now be that annoying woman in the checkout line at the grocery store who tells her entire life story to the cashier because she is so lonely and is happy to have someone to listen to her. Okay, that is really sad, but true.

I am sitting here thinking about how to start my day and what to do first. I would love to just sit and work on my many craft idea's that are floating around in my head. Last weeks project was knitting each of the kids a hat and embellishing them with crochet flowers which thanks to the internet I taught myself how to do. I will post a picture as soon as I can get my 4 kids to sit still and cooperated long enough for me to take that picture. This weeks project is creating hair bows for my girls because I have a picture appointment for the kids next week so I thought I would tie their outfits all together with matching hair bows.

Okay that is all for now. I am going to work on getting that picture.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're back to blogging! Love the updated pictures of the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete