Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Everyone's Invited To.....

A Night of Sweets

I am a hosting a Pampered Chef Cooking Show at my house , and I want you to join in the fun!

At the show I will prepare a wonderful recipe using many great Pampered Chef tools. We will all get to enjoy the recipe along with other sweet delicious recipes. Plus we get to know one another while we shop… and eat!

Bring a friend too. The more the merrier! You will receive a prize.

I will be doing a few drawings throughout the show to give away some great Pampered Chef products. And best of all I will be drawing the name of one lucky person who will receive all of the host benefits for the show, which includes: free and discounted products, half price products, 10 % off for a year, monthly host specials up to 60% off and free shipping!

Please come you might be the lucky person who goes home with lots of new Pampered Chef things.

Date: August 6th 2009

Time: 6:30pm

Place: My House (call and I will give you directions)

If you are able to make it please call me at (920) 831-0977 or email me at palmer.laura @att.net If you aren’t able to come and would like a catalog or to hear about some upcoming specials , just let me know.

Preview the catalog at www. Pamperedchef.com

1 comment:

  1. Just passed the info along to a few of the friends who were at the party at Jessica's house. See you Thursday!

    P.S. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Jessica shared the news last night when she got home. I'm so happy for you and Steve!

    ReplyDelete