Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rhubarb Streusel Bread

I just wanted to share a recipe with you all, if you enjoy rhubarb.  We have a few huge rhubarb plants in our garden and it is all ready to be eaten.  The kids love to go and pick it and just munch on it while playing.  A little to tart for me, but I do remember doing the same thing when I was a kid.  I found this recipe on the Land O Lakes web site, I ended up using butter flavored criso instead of the butter in the bread part because I didn't have enough butter to make the 4 loaves I wanted to.  Yes 4 loaves, I was in a baking mood this morning.  Who knows maybe you will be one of the lucky ones to get one of the 4 loaves??  I hope you enjoy it! 

1 comment:

  1. Jessica made Strawberry-Rhubarb Bread Pudding last night. Delicious! I'll tell her to check out this recipe. We already have a ton of rhubarb to use up.

    ReplyDelete