Tuesday, May 19, 2009

England Here I Come!

Well, it is official, I am going to ENGLAND!!!!!!! Yahooooo.. I am a little excited if you couldn't tell.  I will be going to see my sister, Marti, and her wonderful husband Steve and their six, supper, great, beautiful kids.   I will be going on the 13th of August and coming home on the 25th.  My mom and I will be traveling together so I am sure we will have a blast.

Honestly I am a little anxious about leaving my kid's and Steve for 12 days, but I have a lot of time to let it settle with me  and I am sure my August 13th I will feel better about it.  I am sure it will be hard to say goodbye at the airport but once I meet my Mom in Detroit I'm sure I will feel much better.
It will be good for the kid's to have some time with Daddy and Grandma, which we are so blessed to have help Steve throughout the 12 days.  

2 comments:

  1. Yeeeeahhhh! I'm counting down. We can't wait to see you and for you to see where we live.

    Your kids will be fine. They probably won't even miss you, cause they'll be having so much fun with Grandma and daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double YEAH!! All I can say is "Look Out England." Chicago has never been the same following our visit there.

    Can wait! Only 82 days, ugh, that sounds way too long.

    ReplyDelete