Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rylee Is 10







Happy Birthday Rylee, We Love You!

I can't believe I have a ten year old. I remember when I was ten and it doesn't feel that long ago. Rylee is such a blessing and it is so fun to watch her grow up into such a wonderful young lady. She has been a great helper with Nora, dinner and cleaning since Steve has been working out of town. I am so lucky to have at least one of my kids with the same need for a tidy house. I hope the next few years start to slow down because the thought of having a teenager in 3 years is a bit much for me to think about.

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Can't believe she's 10! Glad she's become a great helper for you. No surprise she's turning into a wonderful young lady considering her wonderful mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie, you are too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete