Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Little Bit Of Spring







I was inspired to work on this little project about six months ago. I had even bought all the supplies I need to create this beauty. Well... I do have 4 kids so needless to say I just got to it this weekend. What perfect timing with Spring having just arrived along with the arrival of many fat robins that look as though their bellies are full of eggs.

Here is what you need to create this:

Wire ( I used Parawire, in natural brass color/ 22 gauge) Hobby Lobby

Beads for the eggs, any color, but I like the blue. The ones I used were pea size

Chain ( I bought a spool of chain at Jo Ann's that matched the wire).

Miscellaneous beads to accent wherever you'd like.

Round end Pliers



Follow this link from Cathe Holden for instructions

I followed the instructions as a guide to get started but then I added my own touches and this is how it turned out.


Good Luck and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment