Wednesday, July 1, 2009

An Update On Us

It is amazing how quickly summer can go by.  I think we have just about every weekend this summer planned.  It sure makes the summer feel short.  

Well this has been one crazy house over the past 3 weeks.  It all started when Gray came down with Pneumonia.  Just when he got better I started getting a fever and a few days later the cough started and I ended getting phenomena.  Unfortunately I had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic the doctor gave me and ended up getting very sick.  By 5:00 pm that day I was so dehydrated and week I had to go into the hospital for I.V. fluid, antibiotic, and medicine that would stop me from throwing up.  I am so glad that is past me and I hope we never have that passing through our house again.

On tale end of that we were bless with extreme heat and humidity.  We spent the week in the kiddy pool in the back yard. (Yes me too!)  I feel like I have not gotten anything done the past few weeks with being sick, recovering and the heat, so my house is now in desperate need of some cleaning attention.

This week is a big week for me.  Both of my girls are gone for the week.  Haven went to Aunt Debbie and Uncle Jon's on Saturday. She is having a great time and I am not even sure if she misses me.  She is having a blast and I can't wait to see her.  

Rylee is at Lake Lundgren Bible Camp for the first time.  I dropped her off Monday and it looked so fun I wished I were  8 and could stay with her.  When did the kid's get so big that they can leave their Mommy for the week.  I am sure they are fine and having a blast, but I am a wreck, I miss them so much!  I will get to see them tomorrow night and I am sure they will both have lots of stories.  

So that's what's going on here.  We are looking forward to a long weekend with Steve's brother John and his wife Lindsey coming to visit.  So, Happy Forth of July!!!!!f

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you went to the hospital. Thanks for keeping me in the loop. :)

    You will get to see your girlies soon. Hope you had a nice week.

    ReplyDelete